The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Warninguse London as the "To location" instead.
Currently, local time in UTC is 2 hours behind Brussels
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Brussels (Belgium)||Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 10:54:06 AM||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|UTC (Time Zone)||Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 8:54:06 AM||UTC|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Brussels (Belgium) Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 10:54:06 AM CEST UTC+2 hours UTC (Time Zone) Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 8:54:06 AM UTC
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Brussels and UTC
- Current time in Brussels and UTC
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services