The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (U.S.A. - Indiana)||Monday, October 15, 2012 at 1:00:00 PM||CDT||UTC-5 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 5:00:00 AM||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (U.S.A. - California)||Monday, October 15, 2012 at 11:00:00 AM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:00:00 PM||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Monday, October 15, 2012 at 2:00:00 PM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Monday, October 15, 2012 at 2:00:00 PM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Monday, October 15, 2012 at 8:00:00 PM||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, October 15, 2012 at 18:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world