The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (U.S.A. - Indiana)||Midnight between Tuesday, October 16, 2012 and Wednesday, October 17, 2012||CDT||UTC-5 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 4:00:00 PM||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 10:00:00 PM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 6:00:00 AM||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 1:00:00 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 1:00:00 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 7:00:00 AM||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 05:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world