The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (U.S.A. - Indiana)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 2:00:00 AM||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 7:00:00 PM||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (U.S.A. - California)||Midnight between Sunday, November 18, 2012 and Monday, November 19, 2012||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 8:00:00 AM||GMT||UTC|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 3:00:00 AM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 3:00:00 AM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 9:00:00 AM||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 08:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world