The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (USA - Indiana)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 6:00:00 PM||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 11:00:00 AM||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (USA - California)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 4:00:00 PM||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Midnight between Monday, November 19, 2012 and Tuesday, November 20, 2012||GMT||UTC|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 7:00:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|New York (USA - New York)||Monday, November 19, 2012 at 7:00:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 1:00:00 AM||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 00:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world