The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (U.S.A. - Indiana)||Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 5:00:00 PM||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 10:00:00 AM||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (U.S.A. - California)||Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 3:00:00 PM||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 11:00:00 PM||GMT||UTC|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:00:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:00:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Midnight between Wednesday, December 12, 2012 and Thursday, December 13, 2012||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 23:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world