The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 1:00:00 AM||GMT||UTC|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 8:00:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:00:00 PM||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 12:00:00 Noon||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|Hong Kong (Hong Kong)||Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 9:00:00 AM||HKT||UTC+8 hours|
|Dubai (United Arab Emirates - Dubai)||Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 5:00:00 AM||GST||UTC+4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 01:00:00|
- The middle of the day
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world