The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 7:00:00 PM||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 2:00:00 PM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 11:00:00 AM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 4:00:00 AM||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Hong Kong (Hong Kong)||Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 2:00:00 AM||HKT||UTC+8 hours|
|Dubai (United Arab Emirates - Dubai)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 10:00:00 PM||GST||UTC+4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 18:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world