The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (U.S.A. - Indiana)||Midnight between Friday, September 28, 2012 and Saturday, September 29, 2012||CDT||UTC-5 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 3:00:00 PM||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|San Jose (U.S.A. - California)||Friday, September 28, 2012 at 10:00:00 PM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 6:00:00 AM||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 1:00:00 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 1:00:00 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 7:00:00 AM||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 05:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world