The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (USA - Indiana)||Monday, January 7, 2013 at 10:00:00 PM||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 3:00:00 PM||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (USA - California)||Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:00:00 PM||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 4:00:00 AM||GMT||UTC|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Monday, January 7, 2013 at 11:00:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|New York (USA - New York)||Monday, January 7, 2013 at 11:00:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 5:00:00 AM||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 04:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world