The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (USA - Indiana)||Monday, February 18, 2013 at 1:00:00 AM||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Monday, February 18, 2013 at 6:00:00 PM||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (USA - California)||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 11:00:00 PM||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Monday, February 18, 2013 at 7:00:00 AM||GMT||UTC|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Monday, February 18, 2013 at 2:00:00 AM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|New York (USA - New York)||Monday, February 18, 2013 at 2:00:00 AM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Monday, February 18, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, February 18, 2013 at 07:00:00|
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world