The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details
These are the corresponding times for your meeting:
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Evansville (U.S.A. - Indiana)||Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 8:00:00 PM||CDT||UTC-5 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 12:00:00 Noon||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Jose (U.S.A. - California)||Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:00:00 PM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 1:00:00 AM||GMT||UTC|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 9:00:00 PM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 9:00:00 PM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 2:00:00 AM||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 01:00:00|
- The middle of the day
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Find another meeting time
- Find another time (keep locations and date)
- Make changes to current locations or date
- Meeting with new locations and date
More time zone tools and conversions
- See current time for these locations
- Convert meeting time to another location's time zone
- Corresponding local times around the world