Also known as: t – Tango Time, Tango
Tango Time Zone (T) is 7 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). This time zone is a military time zone.
Where and When is T Observed?
Tango Time Zone is often used in aviation and the military as another name for UTC -7. Tango Time Zone is also commonly used at sea between longitudes 112.5° West and 97.5° West.
The letter T may be used as a suffix to denote a time being in the Tango Time Zone, such as 08:00T or 0800T. This is spoken as "zero eight hundred Tango".
Some places with the same time as Tango Time Zone
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Denver, Colorado, USA
- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico
- Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Billings, Montana, USA
- Boise, Idaho, USA
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
- Rapid City, South Dakota, USA
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico
- Helena, Montana, USA
Only showing up to 16 cities, others may also be observing Tango Time Zone.This time zone is no longer in use, but some locations may observe the same UTC offset (local time) under a different name.
Other Time Zones in UTC -7
Some time zones exist that have the same offset as T, but can be found under a different name: