The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Boston was 15 hours behind Brisbane
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Brisbane (Australia - Queensland)||Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 11:55:00 pm||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Boston (USA - Massachusetts)||Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 8:55:00 am||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 13:55:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 11:55:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours Boston (USA - Massachusetts) Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 8:55:00 am EST UTC-5 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 13:55:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Brisbane and Boston
- Current time in Brisbane and Boston
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview