The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Canberra was 14 hours ahead of New York
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|New York (USA - New York)||Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 9:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Canberra (Australia - Australian Capital Territory)||Friday, August 5, 2011 at 11:00:00 am||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, August 5, 2011 at 01:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New York (USA - New York) Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 9:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours Canberra (Australia - Australian Capital Territory) Friday, August 5, 2011 at 11:00:00 am AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, August 5, 2011 at 01:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New York and Canberra
- Current time in New York and Canberra
- Corresponding local times around the world