The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
Warninguse London as the "From location" instead.
At the specified time, local time in Newark was 4 hours behind UTC
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|UTC (Time Zone)||Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 12:00:00 midnight||UTC||UTC|
|Newark (USA - New Jersey)||Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 8:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
UTC (Time Zone) Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 12:00:00 midnight UTC UTC Newark (USA - New Jersey) Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 8:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between these time zones
- Current time in these locations
- Corresponding local times around the world