The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Melbourne was 17 hours ahead of Los Angeles
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Los Angeles (USA – California)||Friday, September 28, 2012 at 8:00:00 pm||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Melbourne (Australia – Victoria)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 1:00:00 pm||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 03:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Los Angeles (USA – California) Friday, September 28, 2012 at 8:00:00 pm PDT UTC-7 hours Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 1:00:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 03:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Los Angeles and Melbourne
- Current time in Los Angeles and Melbourne
- Corresponding local times around the world