The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in New York was 14 hours behind Melbourne
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 8:30:00 pm||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|New York (USA - New York)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 6:30:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 10:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 8:30:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours New York (USA - New York) Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 6:30:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 10:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Melbourne and New York
- Current time in Melbourne and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world