The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|London (United Kingdom – England)||Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 1:30:00 pm||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|New York (USA – New York)||Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 8:30:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Los Angeles (USA – California)||Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 5:30:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 12:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
London (United Kingdom – England) Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 1:30:00 pm BST UTC+1 hour New York (USA – New York) Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 8:30:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Los Angeles (USA – California) Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 5:30:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 12:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between London, New York and Los Angeles
- Current time in London, New York and Los Angeles
- Corresponding local times around the world