The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in San Jose was 15 hours behind Manila
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Manila (Philippines)||Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 1:30:00 pm||PHT||UTC+8 hours|
|San Jose (USA - California)||Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 10:30:00 pm||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 05:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Manila (Philippines) Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 1:30:00 pm PHT UTC+8 hours San Jose (USA - California) Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 10:30:00 pm PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 05:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Manila and San Jose
- Current time in Manila and San Jose
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview