The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Los Angeles was 9 hours behind Paris
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Paris (France - Île-de-France)||Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 12:45:00 am||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Los Angeles (USA - California)||Friday, June 28, 2013 at 3:45:00 pm||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, June 28, 2013 at 22:45:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Paris (France - Île-de-France) Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 12:45:00 am CEST UTC+2 hours Los Angeles (USA - California) Friday, June 28, 2013 at 3:45:00 pm PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, June 28, 2013 at 22:45:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Paris and Los Angeles
- Current time in Paris and Los Angeles
- Corresponding local times around the world