The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Amsterdam was 9 hours ahead of San Diego
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|San Diego (USA - California)||Friday, July 19, 2013 at 11:15:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Amsterdam (Netherlands)||Friday, July 19, 2013 at 8:15:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, July 19, 2013 at 18:15:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Diego (USA - California) Friday, July 19, 2013 at 11:15:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Amsterdam (Netherlands) Friday, July 19, 2013 at 8:15:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, July 19, 2013 at 18:15:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Diego and Amsterdam
- Current time in San Diego and Amsterdam
- Corresponding local times around the world