The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Washington DC was 6 hours behind Rome
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Rome (Italy)||Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 4:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Washington DC (USA - District of Columbia)||Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 10:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 14:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Rome (Italy) Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 4:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Washington DC (USA - District of Columbia) Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 10:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 14:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Rome and Washington DC
- Current time in Rome and Washington DC
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview