The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Pago Pago was 25 hours behind Apia
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Apia (Samoa)||Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 10:00:00 am||WST||UTC+14 hours|
|Pago Pago (American Samoa)||Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 9:00:00 am||SST||UTC-11 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 20:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Apia (Samoa) Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 10:00:00 am WST UTC+14 hours Pago Pago (American Samoa) Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 9:00:00 am SST UTC-11 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 20:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Apia and Pago Pago
- Current time in Apia and Pago Pago
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview