The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Montevideo was 7:30 hours behind New Delhi
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|New Delhi (India - Delhi)||Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 2:00:00 pm||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|Montevideo (Uruguay)||Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:30:00 am||UYST||UTC-2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 08:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New Delhi (India - Delhi) Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 2:00:00 pm IST UTC+5:30 hours Montevideo (Uruguay) Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:30:00 am UYST UTC-2 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 08:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New Delhi and Montevideo
- Current time in New Delhi and Montevideo
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview