The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in New York was 6 hours behind Tampere
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Tampere (Finland)||Monday, March 10, 2014 at 5:00:00 pm||EET||UTC+2 hours|
|New York (USA - New York)||Monday, March 10, 2014 at 11:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, March 10, 2014 at 15:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Tampere (Finland) Monday, March 10, 2014 at 5:00:00 pm EET UTC+2 hours New York (USA - New York) Monday, March 10, 2014 at 11:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, March 10, 2014 at 15:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Tampere and New York
- Current time in Tampere and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview