The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
Warninguse London as the "From location" instead.
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|UTC (Time Zone)||Friday, April 25, 2014 at 4:00:00 pm||UTC||UTC|
|Athens (USA – Georgia)||Friday, April 25, 2014 at 12:00:00 noon||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Paris (France – Paris)||Friday, April 25, 2014 at 6:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|San Francisco (USA – California)||Friday, April 25, 2014 at 9:00:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
UTC (Time Zone) Friday, April 25, 2014 at 4:00:00 pm UTC UTC Athens (USA – Georgia) Friday, April 25, 2014 at 12:00:00 noon EDT UTC-4 hours Paris (France – Paris) Friday, April 25, 2014 at 6:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours San Francisco (USA – California) Friday, April 25, 2014 at 9:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours
- The middle of the day
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between these time zones
- Current time in these locations
- Corresponding local times around the world