The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in San Francisco was 3 hours behind New York
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|New York (USA – New York)||Monday, September 22, 2014 at 10:30:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|San Francisco (USA – California)||Monday, September 22, 2014 at 7:30:00 pm||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 02:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New York (USA – New York) Monday, September 22, 2014 at 10:30:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours San Francisco (USA – California) Monday, September 22, 2014 at 7:30:00 pm PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 02:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New York and San Francisco
- Current time in New York and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world