The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Amsterdam was 9:30 hours behind Adelaide
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Adelaide (Australia – South Australia)||Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 11:10:00 am||ACDT||UTC+10:30 hours|
|Amsterdam (Netherlands)||Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 1:40:00 am||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 00:40:00|
How to use the Time Zone Converter
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Adelaide (Australia – South Australia) Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 11:10:00 am ACDT UTC+10:30 hours Amsterdam (Netherlands) Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 1:40:00 am CET UTC+1 hour Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 00:40:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Adelaide and Amsterdam
- Current time in Adelaide and Amsterdam
- Corresponding local times around the world
Related Time Zone Tools
- Event Time Announcer – Show local times worldwide for your event.
- Meeting Planner – The best times for your meeting across time zones