The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Canberra was 17 hours ahead of San Francisco
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 9:30:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Canberra (Australia - Australian Capital Territory)||Friday, May 29, 2015 at 2:30:00 am||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 16:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Francisco (USA - California) Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 9:30:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Canberra (Australia - Australian Capital Territory) Friday, May 29, 2015 at 2:30:00 am AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 16:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Francisco and Canberra
- Current time in San Francisco and Canberra
- Corresponding local times around the world