The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in New Delhi was 2:30 hours ahead of Kuwait City
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Kuwait City (Kuwait)||Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:00:00 midnight||AST||UTC+3 hours|
|New Delhi (India - Delhi)||Monday, July 13, 2015 at 2:30:00 am||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 21:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Kuwait City (Kuwait) Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:00:00 midnight AST UTC+3 hours New Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, July 13, 2015 at 2:30:00 am IST UTC+5:30 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 21:00:00
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Kuwait City and New Delhi
- Current time in Kuwait City and New Delhi
- Corresponding local times around the world