The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Budapest was 9 hours ahead of San Francisco
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|San Francisco (USA – California)||Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 10:00:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Budapest (Hungary)||Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 17:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Francisco (USA – California) Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 10:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Budapest (Hungary) Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 17:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Francisco and Budapest
- Current time in San Francisco and Budapest
- Corresponding local times around the world