The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|New York (USA - New York)||Monday, October 31, 2016 at 11:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Chicago (USA - Illinois)||Monday, October 31, 2016 at 10:00:00 am||CDT||UTC-5 hours|
|Los Angeles (USA - California)||Monday, October 31, 2016 at 8:00:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, October 31, 2016 at 15:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New York (USA - New York) Monday, October 31, 2016 at 11:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Chicago (USA - Illinois) Monday, October 31, 2016 at 10:00:00 am CDT UTC-5 hours Los Angeles (USA - California) Monday, October 31, 2016 at 8:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, October 31, 2016 at 15:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New York, Chicago and Los Angeles
- Current time in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview