The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Los Angeles was 3 hours behind New York
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|New York (USA - New York)||Friday, February 3, 2017 at 12:00:00 midnight||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Los Angeles (USA - California)||Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 9:00:00 pm||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, February 3, 2017 at 05:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New York (USA - New York) Friday, February 3, 2017 at 12:00:00 midnight EST UTC-5 hours Los Angeles (USA - California) Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 9:00:00 pm PST UTC-8 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, February 3, 2017 at 05:00:00
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New York and Los Angeles
- Current time in New York and Los Angeles
- Corresponding local times around the world