The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Cardiff was 9 hours ahead of Anchorage
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Anchorage (USA - Alaska)||Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 9:05:00 am||AKST||UTC-9 hours|
|Cardiff (United Kingdom - Wales)||Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 6:05:00 pm||GMT||UTC|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 18:05:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Anchorage (USA - Alaska) Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 9:05:00 am AKST UTC-9 hours Cardiff (United Kingdom - Wales) Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 6:05:00 pm GMT UTC Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 18:05:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Anchorage and Cardiff
- Current time in Anchorage and Cardiff
- Corresponding local times around the world