The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Phoenix was 15 hours behind Hong Kong
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Hong Kong (Hong Kong)||Friday, February 17, 2006 at 4:40:00 pm||HKT||UTC+8 hours|
|Phoenix (USA – Arizona)||Friday, February 17, 2006 at 1:40:00 am||MST||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, February 17, 2006 at 08:40:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) Friday, February 17, 2006 at 4:40:00 pm HKT UTC+8 hours Phoenix (USA – Arizona) Friday, February 17, 2006 at 1:40:00 am MST UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, February 17, 2006 at 08:40:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Hong Kong and Phoenix
- Current time in Hong Kong and Phoenix
- Corresponding local times around the world