The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Tehran was 8:30 hours ahead of New York
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|New York (USA – New York)||Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 3:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Tehran (Iran)||Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 11:30:00 am||IRDT||UTC+4:30 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 07:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New York (USA – New York) Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 3:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Tehran (Iran) Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 11:30:00 am IRDT UTC+4:30 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 07:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New York and Tehran
- Current time in New York and Tehran
- Corresponding local times around the world