The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Sunnyvale was 15 hours behind Beijing
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality)||Friday, August 8, 2008 at 12:00:00 noon||CST||UTC+8 hours|
|Sunnyvale (USA - California)||Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 9:00:00 pm||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, August 8, 2008 at 04:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality) Friday, August 8, 2008 at 12:00:00 noon CST UTC+8 hours Sunnyvale (USA - California) Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 9:00:00 pm PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, August 8, 2008 at 04:00:00
- The middle of the day
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Beijing and Sunnyvale
- Current time in Beijing and Sunnyvale
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview