World Clock and Calendar Search for iGoogle
Add stuff from timeanddate.com onto your iGoogle page. Easily search our World Clock and create a calendar directly from your iGoogle page.
Adding the World Clock and Calendar Search in iGoogle
You can also follow these steps to add the World Clock and Calendar search onto iGoogle:
- Go to iGoogle.com or to your iGoogle page. Please note that you will have access to an iGoogle page if you have a Google account such as your Gmail account.
- Click on “Add stuff” located at the top right hand side of the page.
- Type in “timeanddate.com” into the search for gadgets field and click on “Search”.
- Click on the “Add it now” button located under the thumbnail pictures of the World Clock and Calendar.
- Once you have clicked on the “Add it now” button, the World Clock and Calendar will be available on your iGoogle page.
- To rearrange the boxes on your iGoogle page, simply click and drag the top right hand corner of the box and move it to its desired location.
How To Use the World Clock and Calendar Search
To search for a city in the World Clock search, simply enter in the city name and select “Go”. This will directly take you to the timeanddate.com’s city information page for the selected city.
To create a Calendar with the timeanddate.com Calendar search, enter in the year and country that you would like to create a calendar for, then select “Create Calendar”. This will take you to the timeanddate.com Calendar for the selected year and country where you can customize the calendar to your desired needs.
Related time zone tools
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- International Dialing Code Calculator – Learn which dialing codes to use when calling internationally
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?