New Year's Eve in Kazakhstan
Quick FactsNew Year’s Eve is the last day of the year, December 31, in the Gregorian calendar.
|New Year's Eve||English|
|Жаңа жылдың қарсаңы||Kazakh|
New Year's Eve 2014Wednesday, December 31, 2014
New Year's Eve 2015Thursday, December 31, 2015
List of dates for other years
New Year’s Eve is one of the largest global celebrations around the world because it marks the last day of the year in the Gregorian calendar, December 31. Many people celebrate the end of the year with mixed emotions – joy and reflection – while anticipating for the New Year.
Use our Countdown to the New Year to keep track of your New Year countdown no matter where you are in the world.
About New Year's EveRead more about New Year's Eve.
New Year's Eve Observances
|Mon||Dec 31||2012||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Tue||Dec 31||2013||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Wed||Dec 31||2014||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Thu||Dec 31||2015||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sat||Dec 31||2016||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sun||Dec 31||2017||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Mon||Dec 31||2018||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Tue||Dec 31||2019||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Thu||Dec 31||2020||New Year's Eve||Observance|
Other holidays in December 2014 in Kazakhstan
- Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan ―Monday, December 1, 2014
- Independence Day ―Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- Independence Day (Day 2) ―Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- December Solstice ―Sunday, December 21, 2014
- Perpetual yearly calendar - make yearly calendar for any year
- Perpetual monthly calendar - shows only one month at a time
- Custom calendar - make customized calendars