New Year's Eve in Pakistan
New Year’s Eve is one of the largest global celebrations because it marks the last day of the year in the Gregorian calendar, December 31, before the New Year. Count down to the New Year no matter where you are in the world.
About New Year's EveRead more about New Year's Eve.
New Year's Eve Observances
|Fri||Dec 31||2010||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sat||Dec 31||2011||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Mon||Dec 31||2012||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Tue||Dec 31||2013||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Wed||Dec 31||2014||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Thu||Dec 31||2015||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sat||Dec 31||2016||New Year's Eve||Observance|
Quick FactsNew Year’s Eve is the last day of the year, December 31, in the Gregorian calendar.
New Year's Eve 2016Saturday, December 31, 2016
2017 date to be announced
- New Year's Day – Friday, January 1, 2016
Other holidays in December 2016 in Pakistan
- Eid Milad un-Nabi – Monday, December 12, 2016
- Christmas Eve – Saturday, December 24, 2016
- Christmas Day – Sunday, December 25, 2016
- Day After Christmas – Monday, December 26, 2016