New Year's Eve in United Arab Emirates
New Year’s Eve is one of the largest global celebrations because it marks the last day of the year in the Gregorian calendar, December 31, before the New Year. Count down to the New Year no matter where you are in the world.
About New Year's EveRead more about New Year's Eve.
New Year's Eve Observances
|Weekday||Date||Year||Name||Holiday type||Where it is observed|
|Fri||Dec 31||2010||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sat||Dec 31||2011||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Mon||Dec 31||2012||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Tue||Dec 31||2013||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Wed||Dec 31||2014||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Thu||Dec 31||2015||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sat||Dec 31||2016||New Year's Eve||Observance|
Quick FactsNew Year’s Eve is the last day of the year, December 31, in the Gregorian calendar.
New Year's Eve 2015Thursday, December 31, 2015
New Year's Eve 2016Saturday, December 31, 2016
- New Year's Day – Thursday, January 1, 2015
Other holidays in December 2015 in United Arab Emirates
- National Day Holiday (Public Sector) – Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- National Day – Wednesday, December 2, 2015
- National Day Holiday – Thursday, December 3, 2015
- National Day Holiday (Public Sector) – Friday, December 4, 2015
- National Day Holiday (Public Sector) – Saturday, December 5, 2015
- Mouloud (The Prophet's Birthday) – Thursday, December 24, 2015