Transnistria's clocks move back October 30, 2011
Clocks in Transnistria will be moved back by one hour when daylight saving time (DST) ends in Europe on Sunday, October 30, 2011. timeanddate.com recently reported that Transnistria would stay on DST, but Transnistria’s leader Igor Smirnov has changed his mind according to local media reports.
- March 30, 2014: Europe starts Daylight Saving Time
- Sunday, March 9, 2014: DST starts in USA and Canada
- Chile Extends DST to April 27, 2014
- Turkey delays DST start by one day
- Brazil ends DST on February 16, 2014
- Will Russia revert to “winter time” in 2014?
More about Daylight Saving Time
- Daylight Saving Time
- List of countries that observe Daylight Saving Time in 2014
- Upcoming Daylight Saving Time Clock Changes
- Daylight Savings Time vs Daylight Saving Time