Improved Weather Section
The new weather features include:
- An updated Weather Overview with a fresh new look, which includes new icons and a calendar-style appearance for the 15-day forecast. For example, see New York’s weather overview.
- A more detailed overview of a two-week weather forecast for a World Clock city. For example, see New York’s two-week forecast.
- Hour-by-hour weather information of the current weather conditions at your chosen destination. This section includes descriptive graphs that are easy to read. For example, see New York’s hour-by-hour weather information.
- Past week information, featuring historical data on the weather in the past week at a particular place. For example, see New York’s past week information.
Articles we now have include:
- Information on timeanddate.com’s weather features.
- Why temperature readings are not always highest or lowest.
- Weather forecast accuracy.
- Frequency of weather reports.
These added benefits are all part of our aim to give you more options for accurate and timely weather information on timeanddate.com.
Comments and Feedback
For comments, complete the feedback form by clicking on the Feedback link at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.