The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Monday, June 18, 2012 at 7:00:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Boston (USA - Massachusetts)||Monday, June 18, 2012 at 10:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Paris (France - Île-de-France)||Monday, June 18, 2012 at 4:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, June 18, 2012 at 14:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Francisco (USA - California) Monday, June 18, 2012 at 7:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Boston (USA - Massachusetts) Monday, June 18, 2012 at 10:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Paris (France - Île-de-France) Monday, June 18, 2012 at 4:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, June 18, 2012 at 14:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Francisco, Boston and Paris
- Current time in San Francisco, Boston and Paris
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview