The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in UTC was 5 hours ahead of New York
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Midnight between Tuesday, October 31, 2006 and Wednesday, November 1, 2006||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|UTC ( )||Wednesday, November 1, 2006 at 5:00:00 AM||UTC|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Midnight between Tuesday, October 31, 2006 and Wednesday, November 1, 2006 EST UTC-5 hours UTC ( ) Wednesday, November 1, 2006 at 5:00:00 AM UTC
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New York and UTC
- Current time in New York and UTC
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services