The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in San Francisco was 17 hours behind Perth
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Perth (Australia - Western Australia)||Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 6:00:00 PM||AWDT||UTC+9 hours|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 1:00:00 AM||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 09:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Perth (Australia - Western Australia) Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 6:00:00 PM AWDT UTC+9 hours San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 1:00:00 AM PST UTC-8 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 09:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Perth and San Francisco
- Current time in Perth and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services