The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Toronto was 6 hours behind Paris
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Paris (France - Île-de-France)||Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 12:00:00 midnight||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Toronto (Canada - Ontario)||Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 6:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 22:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Paris (France - Île-de-France) Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 12:00:00 midnight CEST UTC+2 hours Toronto (Canada - Ontario) Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 6:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 22:00:00
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Paris and Toronto
- Current time in Paris and Toronto
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview