The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Seattle was 15 hours behind Beijing
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality)||Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 8:00:00 PM||CST||UTC+8 hours|
|Seattle (U.S.A. - Washington)||Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:00:00 AM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 12:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality) Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 8:00:00 PM CST UTC+8 hours Seattle (U.S.A. - Washington) Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:00:00 AM PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 12:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Beijing and Seattle
- Current time in Beijing and Seattle
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services