The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in San Diego is 3 hours behind Indianapolis
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Indianapolis (U.S.A. - Indiana)||Friday, October 24, 2014 at 11:58:42 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|San Diego (U.S.A. - California)||Friday, October 24, 2014 at 8:58:42 AM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, October 24, 2014 at 15:58:42|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Indianapolis (U.S.A. - Indiana) Friday, October 24, 2014 at 11:58:42 AM EDT UTC-4 hours San Diego (U.S.A. - California) Friday, October 24, 2014 at 8:58:42 AM PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, October 24, 2014 at 15:58:42
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Indianapolis and San Diego
- Current time in Indianapolis and San Diego
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services